Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Is freedom important to you?

photo.PNG


How sad is the fact that one of our motivations to feel good would be the weekend when every day should be the same. How sad that so many of us are living a life of limitations where you do, get, and enjoy what you can not what you want... You see I found myself 5 years ago sleeping in that horrible reality. I say sleeping because all of a sudden I woke up to the reality I was living. A life that most certainly I did not want to live...

let me go back and tell you a little bit of my story. I was a physical education teacher who did not like to be tied up to a system that tells you when to wake up, when to eat lunch, when to go home, and even limits you to a certain style of living... I believe in freedom.... so together with my wife we open a real estate office after beings realtors for a few years. At this time my wife got her RE broker's license and so we opened the office...long story short, we grew the office to about 60 agents, but the real estate market crashed...

wow what a hit... In reality it was hard for me because I knew I had to go back to my Career as a teacher... That's when a friend of mine spoke to me about network Marketing....

I'll be honest, when I saw the presentation I did not intend to become part of the organization, but two of my realtors agreed to do it, and then it hit me, why not sign up and have them sign with me... And I started going through the steps I was told...

to my surprise I grew relatively fast and so I started researching the industry and the rest is history.... I have fallen in love with this amaizing industry Because it gives everybody (not only the CEO and his close people) the same opportunity to create a future and leave a legacy of achievement and success....

Network Marketing is as Robert Kiyosaki calls it the perfect business. Please follow my advise and don't listen to people that speak without any means to back up what they are saying.... some will tell you that it doesn't work because only a few make it... Wow that reminds me of corporate america, but any ways if that was a solid reason then we have to say that pro sports don't work either. Lets see basketball, how many people play it? And out of those many millions how many play in the NBA?

And we have to also say that academic education doesn't work , because over 60% of students drop school, and out of the ones that stay only a few really are recognized as successful in their field... another few will say it doesn't work because they tried and it did not work... Wow they also tried marriage and when it didn't work they tried and got married again. The question is did they become professionals or just did not put the effort and dedication to then say IT DIDN'T WORK...

pay attention to my words and believe me it can really change your life....

for more info find out here

www.intmiami4life.com

No comments:

Post a Comment