Thursday, May 8, 2014

Will technology help you? Or kill you?

While doing research on the internet I found out the situation of technology replacing jobs is worse than I thought. I found out that the garbage disposing service just like almost any other service that involves a person driving will be in trouble.

Google has been working on automated cars as a way to increase safety and help humans reduce the time spent commuting to work. But how about office work.

Instead of paying an army of lawyers and paralegals to review documents, software can do the job in a fraction of the time for a fraction of the cost.

"From a legal staffing point of view, it means that a lot of people who used to be allocated to conduct document review are no longer needed, Bill Herr, a lawyer, told the New York Times that “People get bored, people get sick, they complain, and ask for salary raises....Computers don’t.”

But not only that, robots are already creeping into diagnostics and surgeries. Schools are already experimenting with software that replaces teaching hours.

So where is your future? Let me ask you when was the last time someone spoke to you about Network Marketing. You probably thought this is not for me, after all I have my profession or I have my Job. Well it's time to think again,because one of the few things robots will never be able to do is the core of prosperity and the secret of business success and that is to build and maintain human relationships...and my friend that's what network marketing is all about. People helping people. I know because of ignorance we have thought it was about selling products or services and yes it has something to do with that, but the main focus of the industry from a PROFESSIONAL point of view is building organizations through the art of building relationships...maybe just maybe one day soon your security will depend on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment