Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Decisions define your life

The most defining moments in life are those in which we make decisions. The manifestation of events in our lives is most definitely not based on good or bad luck since those don't exist, but on good or bad decisions. Now those life's decisions should no be based on references that come from past experiences since those experiences don't always show truth. For example I've heard people say" I'm not going to try another business because I already failed at many. Wao, BIG MISTAKE, BAD DECISION. Base your decisions on the knowledge of who God is and who you are. We have power over circumstances through our ability to make good decisions in life. Here comes one important decision to make. What am I going to do about my economic future? How about network marketing? I believe this to be a very wise decision...

No comments:

Post a Comment